Wow today has been a long day, maybe because it has rained all day and not really anything on the agenda.
While it has been a relaxing day it has also been somewhat of a difficult day on my diet.
My stomach has been growling for most of the afternoon. I have had three shakes today and even had a cup of the NutriMed powder soup and still my stomach is growling. I am about ready to have my 4th shake and then go down to some neighbors house for a Saturday night of ? ? ?
I have worked out on the treadmill again today and feel really good. I cannot believe the energy that I have. I mean, I have always had a lot of excess energy most of my life but I actually feel different and could tackle almost anything.
The diet is not getting harder as most people thought that it would especially without eating. I find it getting easier and now almost a way of life for me. Now I don’t want to go to far and say this is it…for the rest of my life, but it will be for the next 3 months. Well, not quite 3 months anymore. I can’t believe that it is almost time for my clinical visit again and another week down. I hope my nemesis (the scale) is on my side and a friend of mine this week.
It would be difficult to be on this type of diet and not loose weight in a given week. I mean it is not like I have cheated, because I haven’t, not one bite of food. I promise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment