About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day Thirty Eight...

Thursday, rainy and cold…(what the heck?)
I cannot believe that I was sore again this morning from my workout at the fitness center.
I guess due to the fact that it is the first time that I have worked out 3 days in a row. I can only imagine as to how I will feel tomorrow as I worked out again today.
My smaller “love handles” hurt, my smaller “man boobs” hurt and my smaller stomach hurts. I guess I am doing something right. No pain, no gain. Ouch!
It has been a really good week on the NutriMed system and looking forward to the weekend. They do not even bother me anymore. As I have said before, you can get use to just about anything.
I noticed that my blood pressure must have been a little too low this morning as I was again woozy when I got up from the bed. I took my blood pressure reading about 10 minutes later and it was registering 110/64.
I think that I will send my last two weeks of blood pressure readings (I have listed on an excel doc) to my Doctor next week to see if I need to either get off of the two blood pressure prescriptions that he reduced by half a couple of weeks ago or if there will be changes in my other two blood pressure prescriptions. Heck, he may make no changes at all. This will be at the top of my agenda on Monday to get this information to him.
He has still not asked to see me and I hope that he doesn’t until my 12 weeks of dieting is up. I think that he will be pleasantly surprised by me.
When I do go to see him this will be the first time in 14 years that I will not be afraid to get on the scale or to listen to him tell me that “I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT, SOME WAY, SOME HOW”!
Oh, for that day!

1 comment:

  1. Just think...you are almost 1/2 way to your 12 week goal! :)

    ReplyDelete